DART training offers proven and impactful awareness training, taught directly from the lived experience of persons with disabilities. Prepare your organization to meet today’s accessibility requirements and to connect with all members of the community through a fun, engaging and fully interactive workshop.
Times: 9:00AM to 12:00PM (Half-day)
Location: ILRC’s DART Training Centre – 100 – 167 Lombard Ave.
Cost: $75 plus GST
Private and customized sessions also available!
- Communication, service delivery and basic etiquette
- Exploring disability myths and stereotypes
- Practical tips for supporting people with disabilities
- Accessible event planning
- Compliance with the Accessibility for Manitobans Act
Looking for a workshop that meets your organization’s specific goals and needs? ILRC has over thirty years of experience developing unique training opportunities to meet the needs of community partners. Ideal for your next staff retreat, talk to a member of our training team today!