Independent Living Resource Centre has designed an alternate support system available to those currently operating under the Self/Family Managed Care program.
Under the “ILRC as Agent Option”, Independent Living Resource Centre (ILRC) can act as a bridging agent to fulfill specific administrative and employee-related roles to alleviate some of the concerns accompanying the unique position of self/family- manager. The Agent Option is like pushing the ‘Easy Button’ for SFMC participants.
Take advantage of these great benefits:
- Payroll administration and deductions are handled by ILRC Finance
- Access to attendants trained under the Independent Living Philosophy
- Access ILRC’s expertise in benefit administration, attendant pay scale, Health and Safety standards, and Manitoba Labour Law requirements
- Control over support hours – you make the schedule fit you.
- Ability to add on a guaranteed staffing back-up system
- Networking Opportunities