Collaborative Audits for Accessibility
Today, accessibility is a top priority for all businesses and organizations wanting to ensure their goods, services and workplaces are available to every Manitoban.
It’s not just the law…accessibility makes sense!
ILRC’s unique collaborative approach can help you reach new communities and tap into the potential of a growing and diverse population through leadership and insight rooted in the lived experience of disability and navigating the levels of accessiblity.
ILRC Accessible Audits can provide:
- An onsite accessibility audit of the physical business or office environment.
- Tools and resources to reach or exceed legislative requirements.
- A collaborative team building approach with various workshop and training options.
- Optional website, emergency planning and policy consultation.
- Accessibility supports for public events.
Every audit and partnership is as unique as your organization. Contact ILRC today to start your journey, we can’t wait to hear from you!