DART: Accessibility Transportation Training
Since 2016, DART: Accessibility Transportation Training is required to maintain a valid taxicab license in the city of Winnipeg. This applies to both new and existing drivers. ILRC is the exclusive provider of DART certification for Winnipeg taxicab drivers, supporting a comprehensive and interactive training experience. Certification is valid for 2 years.
All taxicab drivers complete a two part training program to receive their certificate.
Step 1: Online training
Step 2: Participant assessment (New drivers assessments are done in-person, recertifications are done virtually via Zoom)
To Receive your Certification:
- Select the appropriate course below.
- Please allow two business days to receive your online training registration e-mail. If you have not received a message by this time ensure that the message has not been re-directed to your spam folder.
- Using the link in the e-mail, enter your provided username and password to log-in and begin your training.
- After successfully completing the four online modules, a fifth module will become available which allows you to select a date for your assessment.
- Upon completion of your assessment you will be sent your digital certificate via e-mail.
COVID-19: For your safety social distancing and sanitization procedures will be in place for all in-person assessments. Please follow the latest Manitoba Health guidelines and do not attend training if you are experiencing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.