Here you will find additional resources if you are considering SFMC, are new to SFMC or if you need to refresh certain knowledge areas.
- WRHA Semi-annual report information is available by clicking here
- Payroll Journals are available by clicking here
- “For the Record” revised 2023 (PDF File) – Information manual on budgeting, wages, payroll record keeping and other employer financial obligations.
- “Pathways” revised 2022 (PDF File) – Information manual to be used as a guide to personnel management and is intended to give an overview of the concept of Self and Family Managed Care including staffing, supervisory skills and employer/legal obligations.
- Financial institution letter for new SFMC account (PDF File) – A letter to take to your bank when opening an SFMC bank account.
- Time Sheet Example (PDF File) – To assist you in keeping an accurate account of hours worked.
- Bank Record Example (PDF File) – To assist you in keeping track of cheques written/cashed, deposits, service charges and your ongoing balance.
- Receipts Journal Example(PDF File) – Could be used when you are using petty cash. Write down all receipts received.
- Cheque Register Example (PDF File) – To assist you in keeping track of cheques written.
- Payroll Register Example (PDF File) – Provides a summary of all the payroll activity during a period.
- Petty Cash Journal Example (PDF File) – Contains a summarization of the payments from a petty cash fund.
For more information on SFMC see the WRHA Introduction to Self and Family Managed Care Page